Purchasing a home is a major decision and more complex than many buyers realize. That’s why it’s essential to find a trusted professional - an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR).
An ABR can help arrange financing by:
- Assist in locating sources of mortgage loans.
- Help you examine how much you can afford and how much you want to spend
- Assist in comparing different financing options
- Provide information on purchasing incentives that may be available.
- Educated and discuss the differences between being prequalified and pre-approved for a mortgage
An ABR can assist in the right property by:
- Identify your needs and wants in a property
- Find appropriate available properties
- Set up an automated email alert system that immediately notifies you of properties that fit your requirements
- Provide access to all MLS listed properties
- Network with other agents for properties not yet in the MLS
- Preview properties prior to showing
- Help select for viewing only those homes that fit your needs
- Aid in narrowing your search until you have identified your top choices
- Assist in analyzing the pros and cons of each property
- Disclose all known material defects
- Assist you in evaluating properties for suitability, affordability and resale value
If you are looking for an Accredited Buyer's Agent (ABR) look no further, we can help!